Receiving isometrics in the certain format (IDF/PCF files) from the Project Engineer Department
Create an isometric using a software called Spoolgen
Provide deliverables to the Site Project Management such as spooled isometrics and material organized by spool, welded joints, flanged joints and traceability data
Perform the Spooling of the isometrics provided by the Piping Design
Job scope (budget, management, specific criteria):
Duties and responsibility of the Junior Spooling Engineer:
- The Spooler is responsible to draft min 20 spool isometrics per day
- He must maintain quality of isometrics as per Technip standard.
- He shall check in model if required before spooling.
- He shall incorporate all site modification if available in spooling.
- He shall incorporate all remarks advised by senior spooler.
- He must be team member and help co-spoolers if required to achieve set targets by site..
Required Candidate profileProfile
Min 2 years' experience in Spoolgen software
The Spooler must have at least 3-5 years of experience in PIPING Drafting (AUTO CADD)
He must be able to use PIPING model software's like Navisworks and SP3D
He must be able to understand isometric revisions
He must have adequate knowledge in excel
Nice to have:
Site experience on piping prefabrication and erection
Reporting lines and interactions:
Report to: CMC Spooling Coordinator
Client - A Leading Oil & Gas Industry into several verticals & domains
Also provide references
G.Ashwin Kumar - 093802 91818
M.Jayaprakash - 090432 22227
Mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: INR 3,50,000 - 6,50,000 PA.
Role Category:Engineering Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Chemical, Mechanical, Other Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Other Specialization, Mechanical, Chemical
MECH CI CADD ENGINEERING PRIVATE LIMITED
Recruiter Name:G.ASHWIN KUMAR
Contact Company:MECH CI CADD ENGINEERING PRIVATE LIMITED
Address :#26/2 Taylor's Estate II Street, Kodambakkam, Chennai, Tamilnadu - 600024,India
Reference Id:MEPL-JR.SPOOLING ENGINEER